Looking for a VPN app for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch? While there are many great choices at the Apple iTunes store, CNET’s Download.com website does a great job of profiling and listing available apps for iOS users.
There are dozens of choices, but we have picked our own list of recommended top 5 VPN apps for iOS users:
1) Kovurt VPN: this is always our favorite, as the VPN services are stable, robust, and used by top-tier professionals around the world. Kovurt’s VPN app is useful in its Version 1.0 only for Kovurt’s paid subscribers, but it’s worthwhile to get a paid subscription because of the great service and stability of the VPN network to keep you secure and private on WiFi hotspots. Download the VPN app from here or click the button from Download.com below to take yourself straight to the download page:
2) Norton Hotspot Privacy: Keep your confidential information safe and secure when you use public WiFi hotspots wherever you are. Norton is famous for its anti-virus software, and now it provides a slim app that keeps your wifi activities safe. Download here.
3) Hotspot Shield: CNET staff say “Hotspot Shield VPN is a free iOS app with a single aim: to protect your online presence.” Get your own version of the app from here.
4) Cisco AnyConnect: CNET staff say “Cisco AnyConnect is an iOS app for connecting through VPNs (not necessarily those controlled by Cisco hardware). It provide access through a secure tunnel to allow iPhones and iPads to access corporate e-mail, files, and remote desktops. The app is free and works with any VPN that supports the standard DTLS security layer.” And you can get your own download from here.
5) Junos Pulse: Junos Pulse for iOS enables secure connectivity over SSL VPN to corporate applications and data from anywhere, at any time. Using Junos Pulse, you can connect securely to your corporate Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN gateway and gain instant access to business applications and networked data from wherever you are. Download the app from here.
This news was originally syndicated from the news at VPN Instructions. We have permission to syndicate this article, and the original is © VPN Instructions.